A new born is fed more frequently than a toddler. This new gen mammas can carry comfort in style with a stylish poncho. This wrap is a must have for all the important reasons, they are :
- To Cover Leaks: You never know when breast milk can let down causing leaks through your tops. To cover these embarrassing leaks, a lot of new moms carry a conventional shawl. Alternatively, Morph Maternity’s leakproof nursing bras are a savior! They are washable, leak proof & breathable with easy drop cup or pull over nursing openings making it a must have for every mom. You can read more on leak proof nursing bras and their uses here. Having said that, our stylish nursing covers are multipurpose and are super useful for covering and adding a style statement.
Shop: Leak Proof Nursing Bras
- To Breastfeed Discreetly: When your little one has to be fed, it could be anywhere, anytime. It could be a work day or you might just go shopping. While you have a baby along, it’s better to be prepared than to face hurdles while in your fun time. Morph’s nursing cover is just made for this day! Wear it while you get other things done.
Reasons why you should carry a nursing shawl along :
1: Light weight & easy to carry
Unlike shawls that can be heavy, warm & voluminous, nursing covers are made of soft knitted cotton fabric and are light, cool & fits compactly. That makes it very easy to wrap up and carry in your diaper bag if you get bored of wearing it. Considering the warm Indian weathers, this piece of clothing is probably going to be your best investment during your breastfeeding days and later as fashionable piece of cloth.
2: Stays in place while nursing
A shawl is a rectangular piece of fabric that’s wrapped around the shoulders. It tends to slip from place even when you don’t move. They tend to slip off all the time, making it irritating. Evidently, it’s a huge NO NO for your nursing . As babies grow, they get super active and tend to play with their hands when they are fed. This movement will also cause the shawl to unwrap itself. On the other hand, the nursing cover / nursing poncho has a fastening mechanism with buttons. This will ensure that the cover will not slip off whether you are in standing position or sitting down for breastfeeding. These buttons look stylish, yet keeps the wrap in place even if the little one is playing while breastfeeding.
3: Looks stylish
Morph Maternity’s Nursing Covers are made with soft fabrics with pretty patterns or solid colors and contrast buttons. Though a practical garment, you can sport it like a fashion statement too.
Also read : Tips For Building A Maternity Wardrobe
4: A garment for all purpose
The nursing cover is a versatile garment that serves so many purposes. You can
- wear it like a stole
- use it to cover your growing belly if you are belly conscious
- use it to breastfeed your baby discreetly
- swaddle your baby and even use it to
- cover the baby pram / baby seat & use like an extra layer for the baby.
5: Adjustable to let light & air in for baby
Unlike a shawl, the nursing cover comes with a series of buttons to keep it in place. By adjusting these buttons, you can increase or decrease the room you need around your neckline. This is especially comfortable for your baby while he is being breastfed to let in more light and air. It’s also very convenient for you to peek through the neck line to see how he is doing without exposing yourself.
Shop: Nursing Covers
Having a couple of these in your wardrobe will prove to be very useful during your breastfeeding phase. What more, you can even sport it as a fashion piece post your nursing days.
Happy Breastfeeding Mamas 🙂
Do leave your feedback & comments below. We love hearing from you.